Decades Of Experience In Civil And Commercial Litigation
The law firm of Francis J. Slavin, P.C., has extensive litigation experience at both the trial and appellate levels, in both business litigation and general civil litigation. Our lawyers thoroughly prepare cases for successful results at trial or for effective and efficient resolution through mediation or arbitration.
Civil litigation is a general term referring to disputes that are formally submitted to a court that are noncriminal in nature. Commercial litigation, also referred to as business law, is the body of law that applies to the rights, relations, and conduct of persons and businesses engaged in commerce.
Our Areas Of Expertise In Litigation
Our primary focus is real estate litigation, but our experience spans a broad spectrum of legal disputes, including:
- Purchase and sale agreements (including loan documents)
- Commercial contracts (including breach of contract and contract disputes)
- Escrow agreements
- Title insurance policies
- Quiet title actions
- Adverse possession
- Deed restrictions and covenants
- Partition actions
- Implied restrictions
- Employment agreements
- Partnership agreements and LLC operating agreements
- Land use and zoning
- Injunctions and provisional remedies
- Design and construction defect claims
- Commercial landlord-tenant disputes
A Small But Powerful Firm
As a boutique firm, clients have direct access to accomplished trial lawyers who have deep knowledge in niche areas of the law. Our Phoenix firm litigates throughout Arizona. Call us at 602-381-8700 or contact us online to arrange a consultation.